What is Vending Machine ? A vending machine is an automated machine that provides items such as snacks, beverages, cigarettes, and lottery tickets to consumers after cash, a credit card, or other forms of payment are inserted into the machine or otherwise made.
You need to design a Vending Machine which
- Accepts coins of 1,5,10,25 Cents i.e. penny, nickel, dime, and quarter.
- Allow user to select products Coke(25), Pepsi(35), Soda(45)
- Allow user to take refund by canceling the request.
- Return the selected product and remaining change if any
- Allow reset operation for vending machine supplier.
Rough Solution (LLD-Machine Coding)
Solution will be uploaded by 21 feb 2022 (IST)